The student affairs division of the MnSCU system office provides technical assistance on best practices, policy and legal compliance for financial aid.
This includes serving as a liaison between the campus financial aid offices, the campus services unit which is charged with developing financial aid processing systems, and outside vendors of software products in order to ensure that the financial aid offices have the necessary systems in place to process financial aid applications and made awards in a timely fashion.
The office also serves as intermediary between the campus offices and state and federal agencies, helping to break down bureaucratic obstacles for campus administrators.
This area is involved in the development of MnSCU's financial aid agenda prior to each legislative session, and then provides information and advocacy for this agenda during the session.
- Federal Student Financial Aid Homepage
- Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
- The Minnesota Higher Education Services Office (HESO)
- User Friendly Student and Family Financial Aid Guide
- Financial Aid - D2L Archive Request Form
System Director for Student Financial Aid