Academic and Student Affairs Awards
Award categories and descriptions:
- Innovative Partnering and Collaboration
- Innovative Student Affairs Program
- Excellence in Curriculum Programming
- Outstanding Academic and Student Affairs Administrator
Nominations should be made for programs, curriculum and partnerships that are active during the 2012-2013 academic year. Nominations must be submitted no later than March 11. Questions may be directed to: Tim Price at 651-201-1671 or email@example.com.
- Nominations may be submitted by any member of the college or university community, including members of advisory boards or committees.
- Nominations should be in narrative form, no longer than two pages, and should address the selection criteria noted for each type of award. Supporting documentation, including letters of support, may be attached to the nomination.
- Nominations should also include a one-paragraph summary.
- Nominations should be submitted electronically, by copying this form into a new word document, completing it on-screen, and sending it (and any supporting materials contained in electronic attachments) to this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.